Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
Discuss [Advice] Leopard Mac Wont Boot at the Archiv (Leopard) - Hackint0sh.org; Please post your detailed configs. Try boot using -v cpus=1 maxmem=2048...
  1. #11
    IRC Netadmin
    Team of Hackint0sh
    Array f41qu3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Please post your detailed configs.

    Try boot using -v cpus=1 maxmem=2048

    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here.

    Twitter: @f41qu3 @hackint0sh @hmbt_org @iphone_dev


  2. #12
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f41qu3 View Post
    Please post your detailed configs.

    Try boot using -v cpus=1 maxmem=2048

    Not sure what you mean by configs mate, i tried that command and the same happens it sticks at "localhost[32]: Could not eastablish network configuration: success!" and it plays a sound which i assume is the first time install sound, its like everythings ok just it sticks at that and it seems like its not loading up the GUI. Any ideas mate?
    Thanks,
    Nick.

  3. #13
    IRC Netadmin
    Team of Hackint0sh
    Array f41qu3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickembleton View Post
    Not sure what you mean by configs mate, i tried that command and the same happens it sticks at "localhost[32]: Could not eastablish network configuration: success!" and it plays a sound which i assume is the first time install sound, its like everythings ok just it sticks at that and it seems like its not loading up the GUI. Any ideas mate?
    Thanks,
    Nick.
    Maybe have incompatibility with your videocard, or chipset, or kernel, anyway...I don't know your configs, idk if you using hacked or original kernel...

    I can't help you in try fix your errors because I don't know what hardware specs do you have.

    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here.

    Twitter: @f41qu3 @hackint0sh @hmbt_org @iphone_dev

  4. #14
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f41qu3 View Post
    Maybe have incompatibility with your videocard, or chipset, or kernel, anyway...I don't know your configs, idk if you using hacked or original kernel...

    I can't help you in try fix your errors because I don't know what hardware specs do you have.

    Hi mate, this is the specs:



    It is version "nvidea chipset 6" i have been told, it has realtech audio, onboard nvidea lan, nvidea onboard graphics, 2GB DDR2 Ram, AMD X2 5600 CPU, 250GB HDD, Sata Dvd DL-DVD-RW.
    Thanks,
    Nick.

  5. #15
    IRC Netadmin
    Team of Hackint0sh
    Array f41qu3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Well, I don't know if OSX86 works fine in nForce6 series, I'm test in nForce 4 and 5 and Leo4All v3 works using IDE DVD and SATA2 HDD.

    Leo4All v3 haveing a patch for boot in nForce series, if you can try, go to IRC (irc.osx86.hu port 6667) room #leo4all and talk about this bug with eddie11c.

    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here.

    Twitter: @f41qu3 @hackint0sh @hmbt_org @iphone_dev


  6. #16
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f41qu3 View Post
    Well, I don't know if OSX86 works fine in nForce6 series, I'm test in nForce 4 and 5 and Leo4All v3 works using IDE DVD and SATA2 HDD.

    Leo4All v3 haveing a patch for boot in nForce series, if you can try, go to IRC (irc.osx86.hu port 6667) room #leo4all and talk about this bug with eddie11c.

    Okie dokie thanks mate

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Installed Leopard hazard on my pc but wont boot up.
    By paolobabe99 in forum Installation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 12:40 AM
  2. Lappy wont boot leopard up ? :)
    By Exchange in forum Installation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 09:07 PM
  3. leopard wont boot
    By Roy1216 in forum Installation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 02:46 PM
  4. leopard wont boot up
    By maddogmark in forum Archiv (Leopard)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:41 PM
  5. [Problem]iPhone wont boot,wont restore
    By zanzalabs in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 12:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:01 PM.
twitter, follow us!