[WeDict Fix] for add-on dictionary and "Cannot Open Application" Error
This is a WeDict Fix for the App Store App for jailbreak iPhone 2.0.x.
If you have installed the App Store "WeDict" free version only and also installed some add-on dictionary packages from Cydia. After your restart the iPhone and Launch WeDict again, you will have "Cannot Open Application" Error
To use this Fix, you must have installed the App Store "WeDict" free version only and some add-on dictionaries.
To install this package
(1) Add source in Cydia (if you have not yet done so), pls remember there is a slash (/) at the end of the url
If you miss that slash at the end of url, you will have big trouble in getting Cydia back to working again, this is a bug in Cydia
(2) Install "WeDict Fix" in Section "Dictionaries"
(3) After install the WeDict Fix and then first try to install one new free app from App Store in iPhone(my Touch Dial Free is a good choice, which is free and small app, and you will see it when your browse the WeDict Fix Package) and launch that app in iPhone. Installing App Store app will refresh your application map for this fix in iPhone.
(4) Then press home + power button for 13 seconds to reboot iPhone
(5) Try launch the WeDict again and goto Settings to select the dictionary.
I have tested this method on my iPhone 2G firmware 2.0.2 and the trick is the WeDict fix plus point (3) + reboot