Free programmable calculator for iphone/ipod touch
SophistimaCalc Lite is now available.
Itunes link:iTunes Store
Website:Free Science Fiction Stories
Manual:SophistimaCalc Manual Free Science Fiction Stories
SophistimaCalc is more than just a calculator. It's a fully customizable solution.
SophistimaCalc Lite allows a maximum of 10 commands/calculations in the input window to be processed. Commands/calculations in excess of this are ignored. There is no such limit in the paid version.
It performs common scientific calculations but its great flexibility lies in your ability to CREATE, EDIT, SAVE and EMAIL your own creations - equations and algorithms. The dual screen layout allows you to input a whole set of formulas or a complex set of algorithms and then execute all of them in one click.
You don't have to buy separate calculators for different functions. If you want a financial calculator, physics calculator or tip calculator, input the formulas using the built in memories and then SAVE them under different file names for later use. You can even EMAIL your creations to teachers, friends or colleagues.
- performs multiple calculations at the same time by having:
(a) separate input and output windows;
(b) allowing all equations and commands to be inputted before processing
(c) performing all calculations set out in the input window at the press of a button
(d) showing completed calculations in the output window
(e) edit calculations in the input window - you can even use the standard iphone keyboard
- EDIT, SAVE, LOAD and EMAIL the contents of the input window to file to reuse complex equations and algorithms
- 100 memories, each with a name of your choosing, that you can allocate and manipulate using the 'mem' command (eg mem mymem=1, mem mymem=mymem+ sqr(50))
- SOLVE linear equations using the 'solve' command
- perform CONDITIONAL calculations
- REPEAT calculations until a condition is satisfied
- create complex algorithms
- make calculations based on a correct order of precedence (eg multiplication and division first then addition and subtraction)
- use the following in your calculations: +, -, *, /, ^ (power), ! (factorial), %, log, ln, sqrt, sqr, sin, cos, tas, asin, acos, atan, sinh, cosh, tanh, rnd (random number), abs (absolute value)
- see our website for a complete manual
- we are always open to suggestions. Let us know of any improvements, new features and we will endeavor to include them in updates