Discuss Iphone game "The Enigma Machine" NEW at the AppStore Software - Hackint0sh.org; Hey there Everyone!
I just wanted to let you know about our first iPhone game: ...
Iphone game "The Enigma Machine" NEW
Hey there Everyone!
I just wanted to let you know about our first iPhone game: "The Enigma Machine". In the game, you play the part of a WWII British codebreaker. It's your mission to crack the Enigma machine, a cryptography machine used by the Nazis. The game is somewhat similar to the game Mastermind, except with words. We incorporated 3 levels of difficulty to play: 3, 4 or 5 letter words. For example, if you are playing the 4-letter version, you have to guess the 4-letter KEYWORD using other 4 letter words. It's a fun mix of logic and vocabulary. If you're interested, you can check it out at:
- Well over 10,000 KEYWORDS are possible giving you endless hours of unique brain-racking fun
- Includes a dictionary feature to expand your vocabulary
- Has two valuable mnemonic devices to help you keep track of letters
- World War II intuitive interface immediately places you into an authentic experience of an code cracking agent - it's an analog interface!
- A Job Rating System of 1 (best) to 9 (worst) evaluates your logic and vocabulary prowess
I hope you'll check it out! And if you want more info, check out our wicked website at Untitled Document.
Congratulations about the game . However it would be nice of you to bring up real history. Enigma cipher was broken by Polish team of mathematicians - Marian Rejewski , Jerzy Różycki and Henryk Zygalski and then shared with British intelligence.
By Deagle in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 03-31-2012, 07:00 PM
By stickynote427 in forum Installation
Last Post: 12-17-2010, 07:22 PM
By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
Last Post: 11-21-2009, 03:20 AM
By ponty in forum AppStore Software
Last Post: 09-01-2009, 11:36 AM
By max9241 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-11-2007, 05:12 PM