Discuss cannot open applications at the AppStore Software - Hackint0sh.org; guys i need help...!!!
i tried a lot to run 3rd party applications on my ...
have you tried to restart ur iphone, restart your computer and re sync
also check for updates
i had the same problem last week and a restart + resync worked like a charm
ALSO the entire problem ur having is probably due to permissions
Cracked App Store Games and Apps
Updated: 8:10pm 8/015/08 - for cracked .ipa’s go here [There are A LOT more .ipa's then .app's
How to guide:
1. You need to be on jailbroken 2.0 with Cydia installed. (If on a Mac use PwnageTool and if on Windows use WinPwn)
2. Now install OpenSSH. Click on Cydia and then click Install(Sections)>Networking>OpenSSH then click Install>Confirm (if you get a running out of disk space error click ‚€œok‚€Ě) Then click close window. Now click on the home button.
3. Now log into WinSCP (if you dont know how watch this) The first time you try to login you may get a connection timeout error, click retry and it should work. If you still get an error reboot your iPod/iPhone and try again.
4. Create a folder called Documents in /var/mobile/ and set permission to 777
5. Create a folder called Documents in the /Applications folder and set permissions to 777. This will fix the Disk Full error message seen when launching the game.
---------Note: You will only need to create these two Documents folders once---------
6. Now download the game you want
7. Extract the folder to your desktop
8. Copy the .app folder (example iFuse.app) into /Applications via SSH and set it to 755 (When you set the permission ‚€œoctal‚€Ě to 755 make sure you set it to the files inside the folder. Double click on the .app folder. Hold the shift key and left click on the last file on the bottom - all the files should now be selected. Now right click on a file, then select properties and type in 755 then ok.)
9. Reboot iPod Touch or iPhone - UPDATE: Install Respring from Cydia so you do not need to reboot your iPhone or iPod Touch each time you install a new cracked app or game. This will reboot your springboard which only takes seconds, so you no longer need to wait for your iPhone or iPod to reboot.
I nor my host will be held responsible for anything. I do feel like Apple should have given us a demo of the game before spending $10. So think of this as your free demo you never got if you like the game or App BUY it!
FOR IPA FILES just change extension to zip or rar and extract
also please take the link for "the file" u need to replace out coz its against forum rules
Last edited by lordofdaflies; 08-31-2008 at 07:15 PM.
MacBook Pro OS X SNOW Leopard
iPhone 4 16GB
iPad WiFi 64GB iOS 4.2
BlackBerry Curve 3G (9300)
By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
Last Post: 07-07-2010, 05:40 PM
By BlackFrancis in forum Installation
Last Post: 05-11-2010, 08:13 AM
By TimeSpirit in forum Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support
Last Post: 01-16-2010, 04:08 AM
By Aioroz in forum iPod Touch 1G
Last Post: 02-03-2009, 10:06 PM
By armand978 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 04-02-2008, 06:14 PM