Can't download latest ATV2 firmware (durango, 8F305)
I am unable to download the latest firmware from apple. Here is what is on my drive:
ls -l /Users/me/AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F305_Restore.ipsw
-rw-r--r-- 1 me staff 303535104 21 Jun 14:50 /Users/me/AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F305_Restore.ipsw
Note the size is 303535104. This is what I am trying to download: http://appldnld.apple.com/AppleTV/04...5_Restore.ipsw
The iphonewiki reports this file has a size of 334,235,633 and the sha1: 26551145dc4b72ccfbc313e24566cfb35437bd09.
Here is what I have tried:
1. Update iOS from ATV2 - After download, failed on error, error message was unreadable.
2. Plugged in to Mac, clicked "Restore" in iTunes - After download, barfed with an error claiming the file was corrupted during download.
3. Downloaded the same link manually (yes the same one iTunes used, I checked with wireshark), clicked Option-"Restore" and selected the file -
I got the same error as with #2 above.
4. Proxied my HTTP GET of the file through an US proxy just in case, but the downloaded file was the same.
5. For some reason (web cache?) the apple store network could fetch the correct file.
How do I get this file? They updated my firmware just fine at the Apple store, but now I need the file in case I need to do a "manual update" again...
Can someone help me get the file?