Sharing a USB HD by AFP server on ATV
Hi, This is the situation: an ATV 2.1 with USB and AFP activated, and a HD connected by USB port.
The USB drive mounts as "/Volumes/My Book" at startup and works ok in ATV
I want to share it on my network but when I connect to Apple TV from iMac finder (connected as user frontrow) only sees these folders: frontrow, Media, OSBoot
None of them gives access to the USB hard drive
Any one knows how to add a new share to AFP Server.
Things I tried:
1) Entering to preferences pane in ATV but is no like Leopard that you can add a share folder there.
2) Most manuals say go to Finder to share a folder, but No finder in ATV
3) Command line "sharing" tool not found either.
4) Tried to connect from finder as root: rejected
5) Checked acess restrictions in ATV: the mount point /Volumes/My Book belongs to frontrow and has rwx permits active.
Any ideas, thank you.