Just want to let everyone know that I am picking this up again. I want to try some new things with this lovely little machine.
1. Optimize my image further and re-upload for the masses
2.Broadcom Crystal HD Chip (Would lose WiFi)
- OSX drivers are available
- XBMC only media player to use chip
- FFmpeg support possible (look into it later)
3. Put an SSD in it to improve overall Speed
- Probably use Transcend 32GB SSD TS32GSSD25-M
4. Better USB 2.0 HUB w/external power
5. Snow Leopard
- Has matured enough in the OSX86 community to where I think I can get it working
- Don't expect a lot of this as I have only had ONE semi-successful boot an it takes a lot of time to install and reinstall the OS
If I can think of anything else I'll add it here.