Some important things on installation and errors:
- copy your files frameworks etc. directly from the AppleTV drive or the image you made of it. DON'T copy files of a DMG with transmac on windows and send them to mac or something it will badly rape every permission.
- be sure to patch the binary before you replace the finder, you won't go back to desktop than on that isntall anymore!
- don't try it in VESA mode :)
- Computer may have strange resolutions after running finder, AppleTV sets resolution max. to HDMI
- AppleTV does NOT require a user named frontrow
feel free to add more in this thread :)
For Hackint0sh user:
If you have problems with the Finder on a Hackint0sh and see the Video infinite looping, be sure to have the HAckint0sh fixed finder version installed, not the simple Mac only one.
A NVRAM query needs to be removed as well, netkas did this patch some days ago.