Discuss Feature/Plugins Requests at the AppleTV 1 - Hackint0sh.org; Here's a few ideas I've had for Features or Plug-Ins for the Apple TV, just ...
Here's a few ideas I've had for Features or Plug-Ins for the Apple TV, just to get it out there and hope that someone with time and ability to create them will do so.
1. Internet Radio
- Streaming Internet Radio should have been a feature, but it wasn't so a plug-in would be great.
2. Joost Support
- A Joost plugin would be REALLY cool!
3. Democracy/Azureus/RSS BitTorrent Feeds
- I don't know if there is a good way to implement this, I'd really like a way to automate the adding of the Democracy downloads.
4. Access Shared iPhoto Libraries
- This is really something Apple should have thought about, why they didn't allow you to access the Shared iPhoto Libraries for streaming photos & slideshows, it's beyond me.
5. Skype/iChat AV Integration
- The ability to do video chat or use the Skype service with the iSight would have been a great idea.
6. Last.FM Plugin
- Why NOT? There's probably several different services that would be good here.
7. Widget/Dashboard-like Plugin
- Just having a dashboard with widgets would be cool, I'm sure many other useful things would come from it.
8. Address Book/iCal Plugins
- I'm sure there's someone out there who would use it.
9. Other Streaming TV/RealMedia Services
- This is probably getting a bit redundant. Streaming Radio & TV feeds should not be neglected.
10. iTunes Music Store
- I know this one is a given, so I put it last, Apple really needs to be the one to implement this.
Well, that's the top 10 list, feel free to add more ideas. I would like to see some of these become a reality.
you can find a Internet Radio plugin at awkwardtv.org
also i have read that joost is already supported
EDIT: look at appletvhacks.net
May already be possible?
I'd love to be able to have all my album art on the ?tv, without the music files (I'm real happy with the streaming quality/speed) - is it possible, or if not then it's a plug-in request!
How about plugging in an ipod to the USB port?
Hi, i need a plug-in for video streaming, anyone know one? Or how to install quicktime to an apple tv to receive the streaming.
I was looking to made a video streaming channel with the mac mini, but is less expensive with the apple tv. Because i need 10 receivers (the price is important isn't the same 10 mac-mini than 10 apple-tv).
By gangster17 in forum General
Last Post: 12-03-2007, 12:26 AM
By jigowatts in forum AppleTV 1
Last Post: 04-03-2007, 01:51 AM